BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Sleeping late at night..

Im always sleeping late at night.. is that a hobby? a must? or a need?

I sleep late at night because I do lots of stuffs. Stuffs which are very important and stuffs which are not. :3

I studied late at night, I review, do assignments, projects and many more..
I text late at night, do crazy and weird stuffs, and just thinking around..

but what does "sleeping late at night" mean to me? Is that a hobby that I do repeatedly without noticing or reminding myself? Or is that a fact that I have to sleep late at night because I need to do or finish something? Or because it is a thing that I must do?

Just sharing the thought that "why do I have to sleep late at night, always?"

Good Night people! keep checking in my blog :)

*packing up my things and my finished plates.