BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, January 20, 2012

Leaving those bad memories behind.

I'm on the part of losing everything.

I'm like a candle that loses its light.
A rainbow that loses its color and a dish that loses its taste.

I'm on a path that leads me to death.
The path where in I broke everything,.

Today, I'm trying to lead myself on the path where I should be.
I'm trying to move two step forward and never go backwards.
Trying to move on the past where I destroyed everything.

I'm just someone who's trying to move on with the things what happened before.
But someone who's trying to change and bring back everything that has been lost.

I've been in a dark and misty way.
And now, going to follow the light that leads to the truth.

Strength and courage is what I need to conquer and face my fears.
I may not success this time but there'e a lot of time to achieve this.

All I want is just to take a deep breath and take a rest.

~ Ciao