BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, April 25, 2011

"AJ Perez, Aj Perez, AJ Perez" --> This is EVERYWHERE! O.o

Before I start this blog, please, don't be mad at me. This blog DOESN'T TELL ANYTHING BAD to AJ PEREZ. This blog certainly tells "why do people kept on MOURNING with AJ's death?"

We all know that AJ's death was really UNEXPECTED. Right? I believe that everyone was shocked with that incident (including me) because it was a damn accident. We never expected that with just a SINGLE BUMP in AJ's head, everything would turn so seriously. Now, its one week after he's accident and death, why don't we move on even if its hard? AJ's death must be the reason why we have to be happy. Yeah, it's hard to forget but there is time. TIME TIME TIME that people abused. They particularly never want to move on... I really believe that "TIME CURES"

All I want to say, let's be happy and pray for AJ. Don't be so frustrated with that... Atleast, there's still many kind people that lives in this world. :)

Let's be happy for AJ, for what he has and for what he reached. He's now resting and having time with GOD. Let's not be happy for AJ because we are a fan of him but be happy because he is such a wonderful kid, actor and a role model.

Let AJ's 18years of living serves as an inspiration to all of us. :)

Be happy, enjoy life and NEVER EVER mourn again. I believe AJ would be proud if this happens :)

I wish and hope that no one would get mad at me :)

~ Ciao..