BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, April 29, 2011

A Wonderful Day :)

"A Wonderful Day"

When will you say that you had a  Wonderful Day?

When will you notice that you had a Fantastic day?

And when will you prove that you had a Marvelous day?

It's so hard to tell that this day is "WONDERFUL" because different things happen everyday. It might be GOOD or BAD. So, even if you did experience so many wonderful things in a day, try to previous everything and see what really happened. Sometimes, there are bad thing in our way before we had our good experiences or after our experiences. We may not see it, but others do.

This blog teaches us the lesson to see other person's status. I was inspired to somehow yesterday. Somewhere in Zapote (a place near us), there was a guy, which has a strain on his feet that was sitting on a wheel chair and looking for alms.

At first, you won't believe him as a beggar because somehow, he is just in a spot looking for alms. I first thought that he was just used by somehow to beg people. But after I saw him on a wheel chair going somewhere in Las Pinas (where I stay), I really cried... I was embarrassed of myself because I judge him so badly and I was inspired that I was really am a lucky kid.

This also teaches us how to enjoy life.

Like the guy with a strain on his feet that I illustrated, I felt him happiness even with that status.

ENJOY LIFE and LIVE FOR EVERYTHING :)

~ Ciao :)