BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, November 11, 2011

After a week..

What a hectic schedule I had this first four days of class.

I really expected that the first day of class which is tuesday would be that great.
Ofcourse, it is really the first day, so it will be so exciting to go to school.
another is that, the start of our class that day is 11am and I dont have to wake up that early.
then after, I woke up 8am and not stressed out, then i took a bath and wore my clothes and went to the terminal.
when i arrived there, *poof* no vans, no jeeps :D I waited under the heat of the sun and then a jeep passed by going to somewhere, I have no choice but to ride on it :D that day, going to school is just a road trip :D i ride 5 times that time and cost me alot :D 15 pesos for the tricycle, 7pesos for the jeep, 10pesos for another jeep, another 7pesos for another jeep, and 27pesos for the bus :D but then after, everything flows smoothly that day :D I got home, i think 7pm.

2nd day, I woke up 4:45am because our professor for the morning is too strict.
everyone must be punctual so i need to get to school an hour earlier, and it was successful yet so cold :D
orientation that day wasn't bad. :3

thursday was not that good, i felt something unexpected. I was so sad and so stressed, I'm not that jolly that day so spend the time frowning. :\

friday, so excited 7-11am class :D but still, 7am-10am is still a torture :( so i wake up very early and arrived to school 6:15am I guess :D then I was so weird that time, I was looking at the clock often counting every 5 minutes that passed by until 2 hours and 45mins passed by :D at last! :3

But when I got home, I'm for something from someone special when I logged on in FB and ooVoo.
But nothing, I felt sad and discouraged. I realized that time that I wasn't a good friend after all. :(
And after that, in LUNA, there was another that made me more sad T_T

Now, I feel so sleepy so I will now go to sleep I guess :\

Just something to say, "Don't expect too much from someone that doesn't care about you."

~ Ciao

--- GoodNight :'(