BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Net Games Addiction

Net Games......... What are these?
MMORPG, Social Gaming and anything that levels up :)

At first, every gamer's goal is to achieve the highest level.
the highest attacks and the powerful equipments.
Others want fame, and some of the beautiful and rare costumes.
Most of them spends money for expensive premium items.
And then *poof* you yourself got addicted in the game :)

But after spending long span of time, others got bored and quit.
why? why do players/gamers get bored in such a game which made you got into it?
You lack of making friends in the game. No one to talk to, No one to enjoy with.

As a lesson within getting addicted in such games,
you should not only think the level, the power and the equips of your own character,
but also with the friends you can gain inside the game.
You may not see them IRL (in real life) but the trust you can treasure with someone. :)

Just sharing the thought that I was first addicted in a game named LUNA :)

(this is the picture of my cute character in the game)

As what I'm saying, ofcourse, like every player, I'm into the level, the equips and the attacks.
Also, as I "cute stuffs" lover, I also collected tons of costumes (which I sold for other items)

I loved playing it and I even forgot studying for exams. I got myself into it.
It was so cute and so addictive that I can't even resist not playing it in a week.

As a summary, today, I got a lot of friends, I attend to meet-ups with my guildmates and others :)
That's all for today folks :) GoodNight :3

But before I log off, I'd like to share a simple saying about this blog.
"You may think of everything special, be materialistic and be powerful, but remember that FRIENDSHIP and LOVE will win over and over again."

Please listen to this song while reading or even after reading this blog.
Its a song that portrays "online games." - - - - - - -    Netgame Addicts Sprechchor Romaji

So long now Bloggers. Thank you fro reading this blog. :3

- Aixhpop ~ Ciao