BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Distance................................................

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISTAAAAAAAAAAANCE :3
is used in measurement :3 lol

finally, another blog requested by someone special <3
not actually, I think I'm the one who requested this because I seek for his opinion/suggestion :3

back to the topic. distance!
its like me and this laptop i'm using.
ofcourse, i'm still a student so i need to go to school :3

Distance, in love is having someone special far away from you, somehow. :3
sometimes its like, italy to philippines? china to india? oh my~! :]

another is like, two lovers that are unwanted separated.
they are neither broken apart nor requested to have space.
they are just separated with something that they have to.

but for me, distance is used in science together with displacement and time :3
hehehe :))

Quote for today:
"Never give yourself a problem in the morning or else you'll have it till the night ends."

~Ciao